Aloe Vera Bath
Aloe vera is very useful in cooling and healing our body. Aloe vera's properties are long known. The inner gel of aloe vera is used in many soaps, shower gels, and many moisturizers. Although aloe vera is useful in many ways, it is most used in skin care products. Aloe vera is used to treat hard scaly skin and soften the skin, making it a suitable body moisturizer. Aloe vera bath helps in healing.
Aloe vera and a soothing bath Aloe vera is used in various toiletries. The healing properties of aloe vera make it a useful cleanser. Aloe vera has anti-fungal and cooling properties, making it an ideal ingredient in shampoos and conditioners. Aloe vera leaf can also be used as a scrub.
Aloe Vera Soap
Aloe vera soaps are available with various concentrations of aloe vera gel. Some soaps contain 10% gel and some contain 40% gel. Aloe vera soaps are useful in keeping our skin soft and moist. It also helps in reducing body odor and minor infections. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties that make it a very efficient cleanser. There are many aloe vera soaps available in the market. If you plan to use aloe vera soap select a soap that best suits your needs.
- Some soaps contain some chemicals to give a good fragrance.
- Some contain some other ingredients that you might be allergic to.
- Some soaps contain a lot of ingredients and aloe vera will be one of them.
- And again there are pure aloe vera soaps.
Aloe Vera Shower Gel
Aloe vera shower gel is similar to soap but has more aloe vera gel. A shower gel usually contains a lathering agent and a few essential oils and aloe vera gel. Unlike soap it does not require any stabilizing agent making it a better choice if you want to avoid chemicals.
There are different types of showering gels:
- Gels that contain various components (herbal) and aloe vera in one of the components.
- Gels that contain various components (non-herbal) and aloe vera is one of them.
- Showering gels are usually used when you need a quick bath or can also be used for a bubble bath.
Aloe Vera Leaf as a Scrub
Scrubbing the whole body daily removes dead cells and keeps the body getting oxygen. There are many artificial scrubs available. There are also few natural ones.
Pumice stone is one of them. Pumice stone can be used all over the body to remove dead cells and relieve the body of dryness. Remember! Always apply moisturizer after scrubbing.
Aloe vera leaf is a very natural scrub. Here's how you use it as one
- First get an aloe vera plant if you do not have one.
- Cut one part of the leaf with a knife.
- Remove any thorns in the sides if any.
- Slice the leaf horizontally.
- Rub it on the whole body.
(Use both the sliced part of the leaves)
Aloe Vera Gel Bath
Aloe vera as a pre-bath moisturizer
Applying aloe vera gel all over your body relieves bodily heat and soothes the whole body. You can use this gel as a pre-bath moisturizer. Rub the gel throughout the body and leave it for 2 minutes. Now take a bath in warm water.
This relieves body pain, fatigue, and any minor infections.
Aloe Vera Gel Plus Water Bath
Pour about as much as aloe vera gel into the bath tub or a big tub. Pour warm water or cool water. Mix both the ingredients thoroughly.
This type of a bath is useful when you suffer from sun burns.
This type of a bath:
- Softens your skin
- Removes any fungal bacterial infections
- Soothes your skin
- Heals any minor wounds
- Although aloe vera is a miracle herb, it is always better to get tested for any aloe allergy.