Aloe Vera Body and Health
Aloe vera is considered as a nature's gift due to its medicinal properties. It contains many contents supportive to body. Therefore it is a major content in many skin care products. It is well-known for its healing properties. It is useful to treat many diseases. Aloe vera body and health; it helps in curing minor problems. Aloe vera has thick fleshy leaves.
These leaves produce a gel like substance which contains lots of vitamins and minerals. These substances have their essential role in curing many diseases. It comprises elements such as vitamins A, B and C; amino acids; enzymes and minerals. All these substances have an essential role to nourish body. That is why it is -useful in skin care treatment. Aloe vera is valuable in many conducts to body. It is helpful to prevent the signs of aging, to promote weight-loss, to curtail hair loss and also to cure skin diseases. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It is also renowned for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. These properties make it a widely used product.
Uses of Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera Juice or Gel
Aloe vera juice or gel can be extracted by peeling the outer leaf of plant. This extract has cooling properties and it is anabolic in action. It fights against fever, skin diseases, burns, ulcers, boils and eruptions. This juice is also safe to consume. Some of its uses are:
- It is good for digestive system.
- Its regular consumption will help you to lose weight.
- Application of this gel to your skin will make it to look radiant.
- It has moistening, cleansing, soothing and nourishing properties.
- It rejuvenates skin.
- It removes the dead skin and promotes collagen to prevent wrinkles.
- If this gel is applied to your head, it is good for hair and scalp. It is useful to promote hair growth.
- Aloe gel restores the moisture in the hair and restores the pH balance of the scalp to encourage hair growth.
- This gel contains organic compounds similar to human body. Therefore when it is applied to body it becomes easy for body to absorb it. Therefore it is useful in providing cartilage to the joints affected by arthritis.
- Aloe vera is also proved to be a best remedy over the skin disease like psoriasis. It is also helpful to avoid itching and reduce swelling.
- Its anti fungal and anti bacterial qualities make it useful to prevent septic. It is useful to prevent body from fungal infection.
Its Side Effects
Aloe vera gel is useful in treating many disorders. It can also be useful when applied in raw state. It is also good for oral consumption. If it is taken in excessive amount, it can be harmful. It can be consumed up to 100 ml. daily. This gel will be harmful for pregnant women and children under 5 years.
In this way aloe vera is effective for body. It provides body the nutrients it demands and makes it free from deficiencies.