Aloe Vera for Hair Treatment
The most serious hair problems people are facing nowadays is hair fall which may lead to baldness in some cases and dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. We try out a number of ways to deal with these problems. You must have tried out a number of medicines, shampoos, ointments, etc. You must have been hunting a lot of places such as doctors, beauty parlors, etc and spending a lot of money to stop hair fall and dandruff. Other hair problems include dry hair, breaking of hair, greasy hair, dull hair, hair splits etc.
Here is the most easiest and natural way of hair treatment 'aloe vera'. It is one of the best natural remedy for hair fall as well as dandruff treatment. You can plant an Aloe vera plant in your backyard or in your house. It is available at your home, free of cost and is very effective. Aloe vera promotes hair growth and also helps in hair rejuvenation.
Causes of Dandruff
- Dandruff is caused because of the dryness of the scalp. Usually wear out of dead cell of scalp is a natural process, but if this happens in excess it is called as dandruff.
- Dandruff is caused because of deficiency of minerals and vitamins in the body and improper blood circulation.
Causes of Hair Fall
- Hair fall is basically caused because of deficiency of nutrients in the body.
- Other causes of hair fall may include stress and pollution.
- Hair fall is also caused because of dandruff. In dandruff the itching of the skin also loosens the hair follicles because of which the hair start shedding at a faster rate.
- Excess exposure to sunlight and dry weather.
- Washing hair with too warm water and too frequently.
- Wrong selection of shampoo and conditioner.
How can this Herbal And Safe Aloe Vera Help you in Hair Repair?
- Aloe vera gel is applied to the scalp to treat dandruff. You can simply massage the aloe vera gel to your scalp. Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it. Repeat the same process twice a week.
- Aloe vera has cleansing properties. It also promotes growth of new cells and removal of dead cells from the skin.
- Aloe vera also acts as a conditioner for gaining the lost luster of the hair.
- It contains certain enzymes which promote hair growth.
- Aloe vera contains plenty of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and anti-inflammatory agents.
Here is a Recipe you can Try on your Hair to Promote Hair Growth:
- Take a whole leaf of aloe vera.
- Take some two table spoons of Fenugreek seeds.
- Wash the aloe vera leaf cleanly. Cut the leaf slightly from centre or from sides to make space for the seeds.
- Put the Fenugreek seeds in these gaps.
- Keep it for some days, until the seeds sprout.
- When the seeds sprout, remove them and the remaining sap in the leaf leaving behind the external cover of the leaf.
- Now, take a cup of coconut oil and one fourth cup of almond oil.
- Mix both the oils and the removed sap and seeds. Boil it.
- Allow it to cool and massage this oil to the hair daily at night.
- This oil can be stored and used for many days. You will get healthy, lustrous hair within few days.