Aloe Vera Lotion
Aloe vera is a miraculous plant. It's each and every part is helpful in different fields of medicine. It is nature's gift bestowed on man. Aloe vera is a good remedy to skin diseases. It is very helpful to cleanse, moisturize and nourish the skin. Aloe gel contains organic elements similar to human body. Therefore human body can absorb aloe gel very quickly. In this way it becomes helpful to heal the deficiency in skin. Therefore it is useful in many body creams, lotions, ointments and shampoo. Further we will discuss about the aloe vera lotion and its uses.
How to Make Aloe Vera Lotion?
Aloe vera lotion is useful in taking care of your skin. Its main purpose is to moisture skin and protect it from sun burn. Aloe vera lotion can be made at home easily. The most essential thing for making an aloe lotion is to blend the ingredients homogeneously. To make aloe vera lotion you have to follow the following steps:
- Mix aloe vera gel, lanolin and vitamin E oil and blend it thoroughly.
- You can also put coconut oil and beeswax in that mixture.
- Keep this mixture for 30 sec. on high.
- Then remove the bowl and stir the mixture. Then repeat the process for 10 sec. and re-stir the mixture until the beeswax completely melts.
- Then put almond oil in the above mixture and heat the mixture for 10 seconds in microwave.
- Then once again blend the mixture and add the essence of your choice in that mixture. Your body lotion is ready to apply. Store this mixture in dry and cool place.
Uses of Aloe Vera Lotion:
Aloe vera cream could be a quick addition in your skin care treatment. Aloe vera extract is very much useful in refreshing your skin tone. The natural anti-aging powder of aloe vera, if used regularly, will make your skin to look healthier. It will make you appear more youthful. Therefore skin care products that contain aloe vera have great demand.
Aloe Vera Lotion and its Uses in Skin Care Regimen
The main purpose of using aloe vera lotion is skin care. It is an essential element in skin care. This lotion penetrates in the skin layer and makes skin look fresh and healthy. It also makes skin smooth. It rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin from top layer to bottom layer. Aloe vera is quick to be absorbed in skin because it contains similar enzymes, vitamins and organic matters available in skin. Skin has some specific levels. Each layer has its own composition. Aloe vera has the property which makes it to penetrate deeply in the skin layers and provide it moisture and show its effect. Many other lotions are available but they fail to penetrate inside the skin; they just polish skin on surface level. Therefore aloe vera is useful because it is natural.
In this way aloe vera lotion is useful in skin care treatment.