Aloe Vera Skin Treatment
Aloe vera is very good for the body both internally as well as externally. Its application is good for the skin and the consumption beneficial for the body. It thus gives fruitful results to the skin. Following is some information regarding aloe vera skin treatment that is beneficial to any skin type whether it is oily or dry.
Different Benefits of Aloe Vera Skin Treatment
- Aloe Vera is used to treat skin problem like psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin problem which can occur at any age to both male and female. This skin problem is commonly seen among people between the age group of 20 and 40. In this type of skin problem the skin is raised in a reddish form and is covered by white dry skin. At an advanced stage the skin cracks and also bleeds. Consumption and application of aloe vera heels skin from this severe problem
- Aloe Vera is used to smoothen dry and dull skin
- It adds shine to almost any skin type as it maintains the PH level
- Aloe Vera is used to treat skin problem related to cuts, burns, wounds infection and any other skin allergic issues. It is a natural antiseptic
- It also protects skin from harmful toxins. Regular consumption will improve skin from within and an application of aloe Vera on skin will protect it from outside
- Aloe Vera is also a very good moisturizer, it helps in giving oxygen to the skin cells and this process increases the strength of the skin tissues
- It also reduces pigmentation and dark spots on face caused from sun burn and pollution
- It gives a constant glow to the skin and helps skin look firmer and younger
- It reduces wrinkles and since it has anti aging agents it always gives skin a fresh look
- Aloe is very good in case of severe burns. In case of third degree burn it brings it down to second degree burn.
In case of second degree burn it reduces it to first degree
Some Tips for Using Aloe Vera Plant
- An aloe vera plant can be found in any nursery it has to be kept in sun light. If you are using aloe Vera as an indoor plant then you must keep it in sun on alternate days
- Take an aloe branch long as a figure tip and slice it from center. The aloe gel will come out which you can apply to your skin and cuts. If the cut is severe then you can apply a bandage over it and cover it with medicated tape
- Be careful to use aloe Vera only when you need it. It means that when you cut an aloe Vera leaf use it immediately and do not leave it for later use
- When you are taking aloe gel from the plant, be sure that you break from the part of the plant that is closer to the base. The mature part of the plant will give you a better quality of gel
- If you want to store aloe in fridge then wrap it in a plastic and then store. If you keep it open it will dry off soon
You must have enough aloe Vera in store for regular use. Take some effort to grow them and then take the fruitful result of it regulary.