Cold Pressed Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a very useful herb! We've heard about it, read about it and also seen some advertisements. Now why is aloe vera useful? Is it useful in burn treatment? Is it useful as a healer? Let us see. Aloe vera is very useful, and to harvest this usefulness, you have to know the proper procedure to store aloe vera. Cold pressed aloe vera is a very useful method by which you can store and use aloe vera gel.
Every single field of medicine uses aloe vera. Aloe is known to have been used by many ancient civilizations and also by many historical personalities. Every property of aloe vera is useful in some or the other way.
Aloe Vera Plant and its Uses
Aloe vera plant can be used in different ways. There are many aloe vera products in the market. From skin creams to scrubs, aloe vera is being used in various ways to provide people the goodness of this miracle plant.
Well they don't call it the miracle plant for nothing. Let us look at some uses of aloe vera:
Aloe as an External Medicine
It is used to:
- treat eczema and psoriasis
- treat acne
- treat allergies
- minor burns and sun burns
- minor wounds
- remove marks
Aloe Vera as an Internal Medicine
Aloe vera is used to:
- cure IBS, ulcerative colitis, indigestion, Crohn's disease
- treat constipation and diarrhea
- improve immunity
Aloe Vera in Cosmetics
Aloe vera is used in various cosmetics and make-up products. Aloe vera is used to give an enriching effect and a nourishing effect to skin.
The various skin and hair care products in which aloe vera is used are:
- Skin creams
- Pimple creams
- Hair care products
Makeup Products that use Aloe Vera:
- Eye liners
- Eye shadows
- Lipsticks and lip balms
Cold Pressing Aloe Vera
Cold pressing aloe vera can be helpful to store and use aloe vera for a considerable period of time. To effectively do this, you should use an organic aloe vera plant, i.e. use a plant that is grown from natural manure and fertilizers.
A mature aloe vera plant
An air tight glass container
- Cut a mature aloe vera leaf from the plant
- Peel the outer green leaf
- Cut the gel into big pieces
- In a blender, add the gel.
- Pulse the blender 5 to 6 times
- In a glass container, place the muslin cloth on top
- Pour the contents from the blender through the muslin cloth
- Now using a spoon, filter the contents on top of a glass container and store in an air tight glass jar
This cold pressed aloe vera can be used to make drinks, facials, tea and various other useful aloe products.